Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Loving the site changes!
Heart 

I just took a look at the wiki. I haven't been on there for a few months. I gotta say it's looking great guys!
I feel a bit bad that I haven't inputted anything.

I'm also liking the new forum header! It's really nice Werk!

Now back to our regular programming... 
Angel Big Grin

Heart
I am excited by these changes! In my opinion, WeatherDuino has been among the best semi-professional projects
in the world for weather stations. In many areas it has even better features than professional projects.

Best Regards
Zdenek

[Image: banner.php]
My outdoor AQM-I: here

(19-03-2019, 08:02)uncle_bob Wrote:  I just took a look at the wiki. I haven't been on there for a few months. I gotta say it's looking great guys!
I feel a bit bad that I haven't inputted anything.

I'm also liking the new forum header! It's really nice Werk!

Now back to our regular programming... 
Angel Big Grin

An Wiki is the kind of work that is never finished, there is always something missing Smile
One thing that is always needed is correct my poor English writing. Tedem has been doing a great job on this, but another hand is always welcome.

Thanks for the opinion about the new forum header. I had some doubts about changing it. Once we currently have two weather station models, I thought it did not make sense the header to refer only to the Pro2 PLUS model.

As you said:
Now back to our regular programming... There are things to do! Smile

(19-03-2019, 09:07)hornychz Wrote:  Heart
I am excited by these changes! In my opinion, WeatherDuino has been among the best semi-professional projects
in the world for weather stations. In many areas it has even better features than professional projects.

That was (and still is) only possible, due to the continuous support and help of many people, including you.
The best of all on this journey of more than 4 years, is the friendship relations developed between many of us along all these years.

Thank you.