Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

WeatherDuino - Worldwide Users Map

Following an idea of our member uncle_bob, we made a map with the location of WeatherDuino Pro2 Weather Stations.
You can see it by clicking here.

Hopefully the red markers will slowly grow! Smile

So how is everyone coming along?
I would've thought there would be a few more stations that can be added to the map by now.
Water01? Live_steam_Mad?

(10-03-2015, 09:55)uncle_bob Wrote:  So how is everyone coming along?

Gradually coming along uncle_bob. I agree you look lonely down here all by yourself! I will have to ask though, and I have possibly missed something very obvious as I have looked around. How or where, do you actually add yourself to the map?

(10-03-2015, 10:52)qldbureau Wrote:  How or where, do you actually add yourself to the map?

Hello,
You don't Big Grin
The map is managed by Werk_AG, it must be him to add your station on the map. Maybe he is very busy and forgot to look at the map or is thinking in another way, the best answer must be given by himself Wink

(10-03-2015, 10:58)meteoestarreja Wrote:  
(10-03-2015, 10:52)qldbureau Wrote:  How or where, do you actually add yourself to the map?

Hello,
You don't Big Grin
The map is managed by Werk_AG, it must be him to add your station on the map.

There you go!!Big Grin Well I'm glad I finally asked! Thanks for that, I will stop beating myself up now Smile

We have updated the WeatherDuino - Worldwide Users Map.

If you have or are now building and WeatherDuino Pro2 system, and your location is not shown on the map, please check or update your location in user profile settings.
For location, use this format: place, country

Please help to make the map reliable.
For any question use this thread.

To see the map please click here.

Thank you

That's a lot of new stations!

Sorry the format in my Profile was incorrect and have updated it to Perth, Australia. Sorry for the error.
Regards

Nick

(30-03-2015, 12:33)strada916 Wrote:  Sorry the format in my Profile was incorrect and have updated it to Perth, Australia. Sorry for the error.
Regards

Nick

My profile also updated, Adelaide, Australia.

Thank you both for having updated your location.